Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 37.8k 37.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.1k 10.1k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 375 375 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 191 191 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 161 161 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 344 Some changes to the profile while we make it responsive
- 164 A very recent post asking people to go "on strike" was just deleted
- 101 Has there been any discussion regarding the original stated reasons for the question up votes being set at +5 from +10 earlier?
- 94 Do most numbers have exactly $3$ prime factors?
- 79 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 52 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 37 A general call for increased transparency from Stack Exchange, Incꓸ
- View more network posts →