- Mathematics 9k 9k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 364 364 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 268 Can a coin with an unknown bias be treated as fair?
- 94 Problems that become easier in a more general form
- 87 What are some conceptualizations that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- 74 Why can't you pick socks using coin flips?
- 69 Why does research cost so much money?
- 59 You "show" someone a picture. You "---" someone a song?
- 58 How many 7-note musical scales are possible within the 12-note system?
- View more network posts →