- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 817 817 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 720 720 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 What does the "yield" keyword do?
- 115 How to use Undo functionality in Nano?
- 56 Can I make rsync output only the summary?
- 49 Log to the base 2 in python
- 43 How do chained assignments work?
- 42 Why does pycharm propose to change method to static
- 41 How to leave/exit/deactivate a Python virtualenv
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
9 Letting less-reputable people answer questions Mar 8 '13