After completing my Master at ETH Zürich, and my PhD at the Université Paris 13 under the supervision of Prof. Bruno Vallette, I am now working in the private sector, while still doing pure research in my free time. My research topic during my PhD were algebraic operads and their applications to deformation theory and rational homotopy theory.
- Bachelor thesis on the Quillen equivalence between topological spaces and simplicial sets (under the supervision of prof. Damien Calaque and dr. Mathieu Anel)
- Master thesis on some applications of the theory of moment maps in the infinite dimensional setting to differential geometry, following this paper by S. K. Donaldson (under the supervision of prof. Dietmar A. Salamon)
- My research articles and my PhD thesis can be found on the arXiv.
For comments, questions or if you just want to have a chat, feel free to contact me at the address:
daniel DOT robertnicoud AT gmail DOT com
Member for 7 years, 8 months
20 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 15:57
- Mathematics 26.2k 26.2k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 955 955 22 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 514 514 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 375 375 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 290 290 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Non-textbook Math book recommendation to read to my kids
- 50 Geometrical interpretation of Ricci curvature
- 47 Linear vs nonlinear differential equation
- 33 What are Quantum Groups?
- 27 How is every subset of the set of reals with the finite complement topology compact?
- 26 Is Aluffi's "Algebra: Chapter 0" a good introduction to algebra?
- 26 When does the boundary have measure zero?
- View more network posts →