- MathOverflow 31.3k 31.3k 55 gold badges135135 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Mathematics 17.4k 17.4k 4141 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Russian Language 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2k 2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 196 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 160 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 88 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 86 Demystifying complex numbers
- 75 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 73 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- 65 Mazur secret Bourbaki report "Analyse p-adique"
- View more network posts →