- MathOverflow 34.1k 34.1k 66 gold badges142142 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Mathematics 20.6k 20.6k 11 gold badge4747 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.7k 4.7k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 175 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 89 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 88 Demystifying complex numbers
- 82 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 76 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- 68 Mazur secret Bourbaki report "Analyse p-adique"
- View more network posts →