Asaf Karagila♦ (moderator)
Newton International Fellow at UEA, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, but I am likely not to answer questions which should have been posted on the website instead. You'll have better odds if your email is about set theory, and specifically about something that would have piqued my interest on this site.
Top Network Posts
- 339How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 186In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 119How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 115Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 112Why is compactness so important?
- 96Given real numbers: define integers?
- 92What are the Axiom of Choice and Axiom of Determinacy?
- View more network posts →