top 0.01% overall
UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, as you long as your question is about set theory and related topics. If you send me an email about the software, about moderation, or otherwise about the site, there is a very good chance you'll be ignored.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
9,236 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
Top network posts
- 367 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 216 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 144 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 137 Why is compactness so important?
- 120 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 109 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 99 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →