Newton International Fellow at UEA, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, as you long as your question is about set theory and related topics. If you send me an email about the software, about moderation, or otherwise about the site, there is a very good chance you'll be ignored.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
8,833 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
Top network posts
- 368 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 208 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 143 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 132 Why is compactness so important?
- 119 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 108 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 98 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →