Newton International Fellow at UEA, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, as you long as your question is about set theory and related topics. If you send me an email about the software, about moderation, or otherwise about the site, there is a very good chance you'll be ignored.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
8,304 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 357 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 196 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 134 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 123 Why is compactness so important?
- 117 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 102 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 96 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →