UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, as you long as your question is about set theory and related topics. If you send me an email about the software, about moderation, or otherwise about the site, there is a very good chance you'll be ignored.
Member for 10 years
9,481 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
Top network posts
- 370 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 220 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 144 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 141 Why is compactness so important?
- 122 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 110 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 100 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →