UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, as you long as your question is about set theory and related topics. If you send me an email about the software, about moderation, or otherwise about the site, there is a very good chance you'll be ignored.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
9,643 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top network posts
- 373 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 222 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 145 Why is compactness so important?
- 145 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 123 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 111 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 102 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- View more network posts →