Newton International Fellow at UEA, mostly interested in set theory.
Please do not make any "congratulatory" posts when I cross some reputation threshold.
If you want to send me a private email, that's okay, but I am likely not to answer questions which should have been posted on the website instead. You'll have better odds if your email is about set theory, and specifically about something that would have piqued my interest on this site.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
8,071 profile views
Last seen 11 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 346 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 188 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 131 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 119 Why is compactness so important?
- 115 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 97 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 94 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →