Member for 2 years, 8 months
150 profile views
Last seen 52 mins ago
- Mathematics 12.5k 12.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 383 383 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 360 360 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 351 351 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Politics 209 209 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Why does an exponential function eventually get bigger than a quadratic
- 30 Why do points matter in trading pieces?
- 26 Unifying the connections between the trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
- 25 Is it possible to turn this geometric demonstration of the area of a circle into a rigorous proof?
- 23 What does it mean for a polynomial to be the 'best' approximation of a function around a point?
- 23 The proofs of limit laws and derivative rules appear to tacitly assume that the limit exists in the first place
- 21 Is it acceptable to say that a divergent series that tends to infinity is 'equal to' infinity?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.