Top network posts
- 29 Why do points matter in trading pieces?
- 23 What does it mean for a polynomial to be the 'best' approximation of a function around a point?
- 20 Is it acceptable to say that a divergent series that tends to infinity is 'equal to' infinity?
- 20 Is there a word/short phrase for "the most" of something (not necessarily the majority)?
- 19 If sum of triangle angles is $180$ degrees, how $\sin(270)$ is possible?
- 18 If the gambler's fallacy is false, how do notions of "expected number" of events work?
- 15 How do concepts such as limits work in probability theory, as opposed to calculus?
- View more network posts →