- MathOverflow 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 77 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 220 220 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 203 203 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Fantastic properties of Z/2Z
- 33 Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- 24 Odd digits of $2^n$
- 20 For nonabelian finite simple $G$, does $Aut(G)$ have a unique subgroup isomorphic to $G$?
- 18 Are there Hamilton paths in Cayley graphs of Coxeter groups?
- 18 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 18 Can we actually find any fixed points with Brouwer's theorem?
- View more network posts →