I am a postdoc at the University of Wuppertal in Germany. I study (stable) homotopy theory which is a branch of topology. I am particularly interested in commutative ring spectra and computational questions.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
63 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '18 at 16:26
Top network posts
- 54 how to read a mathematical paper?
- 53 How hard is the proof of $\pi$ or $e$ being transcendental?
- 44 Classical mechanics without coordinates book
- 41 Applications of Algebraic Topology to physics
- 35 Lie theory, Representations and particle physics
- 33 Integral cohomology (stable) operations
- 33 Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
22 Dumb Edits keep bumping questions Dec 17 '10
5 Single user, multiple names Feb 4 '11
4 On the [combinatorics] and [counting] tags. Dec 13 '10