I am a postdoc at the University of Wuppertal in Germany. I study (stable) homotopy theory which is a branch of topology. I am particularly interested in commutative ring spectra and computational questions.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
63 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '18 at 16:26
Top network posts
- 56 How hard is the proof of $\pi$ or $e$ being transcendental?
- 46 Classical mechanics without coordinates book
- 44 Applications of Algebraic Topology to physics
- 40 Lie theory, Representations and particle physics
- 38 Integral cohomology (stable) operations
- 34 $G_2$ and Geometry
- 33 Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.