- 2 to 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 5-oz. skin-on Arctic char fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges, for serving
Heat the oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Season the fish well with salt and pepper. Cook, skin side down and undisturbed, for 7 minutes. The fillets will cook from the bottom up so that the flesh stays moist while the skin gets so crisp that it crackles; if the skin becomes crisp before the top of the fish finishes cooking (it should look just opaque), flip it over and cook very briefly to finish. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Member for 11 months
84 profile views
Last seen 26 mins ago
Top network posts
- 18 Do we cite results in Arxiv which are obviously wrong?
- 16 How to cite "Crelle's Journal"
- 10 Reference request: correspondence between central simple algebras and quadratic forms
- 8 How to make students comfortable with the use of axiom of choice in analysis
- 6 Geometric structure of flag manifolds, Borel -Weil-Bott theorem
- 5 A general theory for local moduli space of minimal surface?
- View more network posts →