Interested dilettante. Now, I mostly read from afar.
- English Language & Usage 21.1k 21.1k 6666 gold badges145145 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 122 Do elevator manufacturers purposefully provide a door close button that doesn't work?
- 106 How Do You Actually Do Your Mathematics?
- 86 Should I always use a comma after "e.g." or "i.e."?
- 78 Is there a reason the British omit the article when they "go to hospital"?
- 78 Is it possible to "die instantly"?
- 71 Does GLaDOS say anything meaningful when she "gives us the fast version" in Test Chamber 8?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.