Interested dilettante. Now, I mostly read from afar.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
66 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '13 at 18:13
- English Language & Usage 13.4k 13.4k 6464 gold badges133133 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Arqade 869 869 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 586 586 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Do elevator manufacturers purposefully provide a door close button that doesn't work?
- 118 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- 97 How Do You Actually Do Your Mathematics?
- 79 Should I always use a comma after "e.g." or "i.e."?
- 77 Is it possible to "die instantly"?
- 71 Is there a reason the British omit the article when they "go to hospital"?
- 70 Does GLaDOS say anything meaningful when she "gives us the fast version" in Test Chamber 8?
- View more network posts →