I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Member for 6 years, 5 months
74 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 9:29
- TeX - LaTeX 755.9k 755.9k 9090 gold badges19781978 silver badges33243324 bronze badges
- Mathematics 190.2k 190.2k 1414 gold badges9090 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 588 588 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 386 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 377 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 362 Lengths and when to use them
- 261 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 227 fontenc vs inputenc
- 205 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 185 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →