I'm a mathematics professor at New Mexico Tech.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 at 2:00
- Academia 31k 31k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Computational Science 14.4k 14.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.3k 4.3k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 How to handle a student who will not accept that he is wrong?
- 87 Solving for regression parameters in closed-form vs gradient descent
- 71 What are the motivations for publishing new editions of an existing textbook, beyond new discoveries in a field?
- 70 Elsevier production team messed up my paper. What should I do?
- 66 How to explain to a student that it is common to include a supervisor as a co-author?
- 64 A professor has offered to send me a hard copy of his new book. Would it be rude to ask for a PDF file instead?
- 51 Just got tenured and promoted, but need to move for family reasons
- View more network posts →