"The only way to rectify our reasoning is to make it as tangible as that of the mathematicians, so that we can find our errors at a glance, and when there are disputes among persons, we can simply say: calculemus! (let us calculate) without further ado, to see who is right.'"
—Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
Hi, my name is Chris. You may contact me at email@example.com.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 at 5:05
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 512 512 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 380 380 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 340 340 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 268 268 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 The TeXbook: Spiral or hard-cover binding?
- 12 How to use math textbooks
- 9 What is the range of a medikit?
- 9 What's the name of this bug from Toronto, Canada?
- 9 Is there a word for the selective removal of items from a list (other than cull)?
- 7 What do you call those roofs you usually find at the entrance of buildings?
- 7 Toronto spider identification
- View more network posts →