"I have had my results for a long time: but I do not yet know how I am to arrive at them."- C.F. Guass
Top network posts
- 38 Variation of Pythagorean triplets: $x^2+y^2 = z^3$
- 13 Prove that there are infinitely many natural numbers $n$, such that $n(n+1)$ can be expressed as sum of two positive squares in two distinct ways.
- 13 Simplifying product of differences
- 12 What is a residue class?
- 10 Show that there are infinitely many solutions of distinct natural numbers $m,n$ such that $n^3+m^2\mid m^3+n^2$
- 9 Proof of Wolstenholme's theorem
- 9 Solutions to $p+1=2n^2$ and $p^2+1=2m^2$ in Natural numbers.
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.