Some of the answers I'm proud of:
- How to stop forgetting proofs - for a first course in Real Analysis?
- On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
And an answer which I'm not particularly proud of, but which quite a few people seem to like:
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 768 768 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 613 613 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 How to convert KeyValuePair to Dictionary as ToDictionary is not available in c#?
- 61 How to practice LaTeX?
- 38 What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 31 Continued fraction fallacy: $1=2$
- 31 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 30 How to force update when doing git pull?
- 28 How to stop forgetting proofs - for a first course in Real Analysis?
- View more network posts →