I am a professor of mathematics at the University of Victoria, in Canada.
- MathOverflow 39.4k 39.4k 22 gold badges114114 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Mathematics 21.9k 21.9k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 519 519 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 308 308 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 250 250 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 272 Why can you turn clothing right-side-out?
- 186 Why can you turn clothing right-side-out?
- 77 Can every manifold be given an analytic structure?
- 74 Geometric interpretation of characteristic polynomial
- 72 Computational complexity of computing homotopy groups of spheres
- 62 The view from inside of a mirrored tetrahedron
- 61 Teaching proofs in the era of Google
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.