Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Member for 5 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 15:31
Top Network Posts
- 115 Why don't C++ compilers optimize this conditional boolean assignment as an unconditional assignment?
- 90 Why does the humidifier make a stove's flame orange?
- 64 LibreOffice doesn't have an icon
- 64 How is quantum superposition different from mixed state?
- 58 СССР Parts Identification
- 49 Is my OS 32-bit or 64-bit?
- 47 Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- View more network posts →