Sydney NSW, Australia
Member for 2 years, 7 months
Zoltan A. Kocsis
PhD in Mathematics (2016-2019)
- Thesis: "Development of Group Theory in the Language of Internal Set Theory"
- The University of Manchester, Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
BSc Hons. in Mathematics and Computer Science (2016-2019)
- Thesis: "Evaluating PRNGs using topology"
- University of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA, Scotland UK
Current position (2019-2021):
- Data61 CSIRO, University of New South Wales, Sydney NSW 1466, Australia
Views expressed do not necessarily represent those of my employer (or any other person, corporation, institution, or organization).
Top network posts
- 14 The field of algebraic numbers as a recursive structure
- 14 Is the SK2 calculus a complete basis, where K2 is the flipped K combinator?
- 12 Why doesn't universality imply existence?
- 11 About Gödel-Gentzen negative translation
- 9 Manifold acted on by every finite group
- 9 Does double negation distribute over implication intuitionistically?
- 8 Type theory and constructivist mathematics with paraconsistent logic?
- View more network posts →