I like Python and machine learning. And I like to solve differential equations :D.
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Data Science 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 504 504 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 336 336 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 164 164 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Can a neural network compute $y = x^2$?
- 15 Do you actually need math for your data science job?
- 11 Limit of geometric series sum when $r = 1$
- 10 Understanding the output shape of conv2d layer in keras
- 8 Using Cross Validation technique for a CNN model
- 6 In softmax classifier, why use exp function to do normalization?
- 6 Estimating the value of $\pi$ with a Monte Carlo dartboard: $<$ or $\leq$?
- View more network posts →