“The spectral sequence is like the mini-skirt; it shows what is interesting while hiding the essential.” -- N. Bourbaki
- Current main interest: Number Theory (specifically Diophantine Approximation)
- Secondary interest: Algebraic Geometry
- Past love: Homological Algebra
This reflects a lot in my questions and a bit in my answers.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '18 at 19:26
- Mathematics 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Academia 403 403 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 365 365 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 281 281 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 210 210 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 How to substantiate the claim that something is not known?
- 36 How to typeset the house of an algebraic number?
- 31 What software can draw pictures like this?
- 23 Why does the boundary of the Mandelbrot set contain a cardioid?
- 15 How to prove the distributive property of cross product
- 15 Looking for an intuitive explanation why the row rank is equal to the column rank for a matrix
- 13 half space is not homeomorphic to euclidean space
- View more network posts →