“The spectral sequence is like the mini-skirt; it shows what is interesting while hiding the essential.” -- N. Bourbaki
- Current main interest: Number Theory (specifically Diophantine Approximation)
- Secondary interest: Algebraic Geometry
- Past love: Homological Algebra
This reflects a lot in my questions and a bit in my answers.
- Mathematics 9.4k 9.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 684 684 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 633 633 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 371 371 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 344 344 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to substantiate the claim that something is not known?
- 36 How to typeset the house of an algebraic number?
- 31 What software can draw pictures like this?
- 27 Why does the boundary of the Mandelbrot set contain a cardioid?
- 25 How to prove the distributive property of cross product
- 15 Looking for an intuitive explanation why the row rank is equal to the column rank for a matrix
- 14 half space is not homeomorphic to euclidean space
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.