“The spectral sequence is like the mini-skirt; it shows what is interesting while hiding the essential.” -- N. Bourbaki
- Current main interest: Number Theory (specifically Diophantine Approximation)
- Secondary interest: Algebraic Geometry
- Past love: Homological Algebra
This reflects a lot in my questions and a bit in my answers.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '18 at 19:26
Top network posts
- 60 How to substantiate the claim that something is not known?
- 36 How to typeset the house of an algebraic number?
- 31 What software can draw pictures like this?
- 23 Why does the boundary of the Mandelbrot set contain a cardioid?
- 14 How to prove the distributive property of cross product
- 13 Looking for an intuitive explanation why the row rank is equal to the column rank for a matrix
- 12 half space is not homeomorphic to euclidean space
- View more network posts →