“The spectral sequence is like the mini-skirt; it shows what is interesting while hiding the essential.” -- N. Bourbaki
- Current main interest: Number Theory (specifically Diophantine Approximation)
- Secondary interest: Algebraic Geometry
- Past love: Homological Algebra
This reflects a lot in my questions and a bit in my answers.
Member for 8 years
15 profile views
Last seen May 5 '20 at 15:20
- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 684 684 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 633 633 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 371 371 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 325 325 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to substantiate the claim that something is not known?
- 36 How to typeset the house of an algebraic number?
- 31 What software can draw pictures like this?
- 27 Why does the boundary of the Mandelbrot set contain a cardioid?
- 23 How to prove the distributive property of cross product
- 15 Looking for an intuitive explanation why the row rank is equal to the column rank for a matrix
- 13 half space is not homeomorphic to euclidean space
- View more network posts →