Top network posts
- 37 The art of proof summarizing. Are there known rules, or is it a purely common sense matter?
- 15 Why has Russell's definition of numbers using equivalence classes been finally abandoned? ( If it has actually been abandoned).
- 13 Examples of non trivial equivalence relations , I mean equivalence relations without the expression " same ... as" in their definition?
- 8 Is there a general effective method to solve Smullyan style Knights and Knaves problems? Is the truth table method the most appropriate one?
- 7 On the Idea of a "Validity Calculus" Analogous to Probability Calculus
- View more network posts →