Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
33 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 at 17:16
- Academia 30.8k 30.8k 1212 gold badges8787 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.2k 14.2k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 4.5k 4.5k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 3k 3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 135 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 111 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 Abstract duplicates vs. canonical question Nov 5 '18
-10 Stop misuse of Markdown blockquotes for emphasis Feb 25 '17