Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
43 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 at 14:31
- Academia 34k 34k 1414 gold badges9595 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.7k 14.7k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Computational Science 5.2k 5.2k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 140 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 117 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- View more network posts →