There's no lack of reasons to stop using SE...
Member for 6 years, 2 months
22 profile views
Last seen May 6 '14 at 12:48
Top network posts
- 89 Does L'Hôpital's work the other way?
- 23 What does "homomorphism" require that "morphism" doesn't?
- 22 Can you get ink poisoning from drawing or writing on your skin with pen?
- 15 Why are filenames that start with a dot hidden? Can I hide files without using a dot as their first character?
- 14 Should we develop a linking system?
- 13 Is 2201 really the only non-palindromic number whose cube is palindromic?
- 12 How do lambda calculus most basic definitions work?
- View more network posts →