- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Academia 251 251 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 234 234 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 167 167 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 159 159 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 What's a group whose group of automorphisms is non-abelian?
- 16 In a principal ideal domain, prove that every non trivial prime ideal is a maximal ideal. What could be wrong in this approach?
- 16 If $F$ be a field, then $F[x]$ is a principal ideal domain. Does $F$ have to be necessarily a field?
- 13 Prove that the zeros of an analytic function are finite and isolated
- 12 Lindelöf's Covering Theorem
- 12 Should I report a 48th percentile math GRE subject exam score for programs where it's optional?
- 9 How many homomorphisms $\Psi : S_3 \rightarrow S_3$ exist?
- View more network posts →