University of East Anglia (Norwich), Norwich, Verenigd Koninkrijk
Member for 2 years, 5 months
PhD student at the University of East Anglia, primarily interested in model theory.
Top network posts
- 18 Can Russell's paradox, Halting problem and Godel's Incompleteness theorem be generalized?
- 14 Semigroups with no morphisms between them
- 10 Is every set a filtered colimit of finite sets?
- 9 Showing $P \land (P \lor Q) = P$ using only laws of propositions.
- 8 What does it mean that terminal object have morphism to other object?
- 7 Power sets : Do the relations between P(A) and P(B) always mirror the relations between the sets A and B?
- 7 Show that Yoneda embedding preserves exponentials
- View more network posts →