Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. Senior Research Fellow–Optimization at Opex Analytics. Interested in operations research, optimization, supply chain theory, and energy systems.
The Operations Research Stack Exchange site is now in beta—check it out!
- Operations Research♦ 5.7k 5.7k 1414 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Using et al. for a last / senior author rather than for a first author
- 28 What are the main differences between Operations Research in the academic world, in the enterprise world and in the government world?
- 26 Is it possible to set a maximum node width in TikZ
- 23 Counter-intuitive results in OR
- 21 Why are integer minimax problems hard?
- 21 Does the problem of P vs NP come under the category of Operational Research?
- 20 What's the difference between Lagrangian relaxation and Lagrangian decomposition?
- View more network posts →