Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. Senior Research Fellow–Optimization at Opex Analytics. Interested in operations research, optimization, supply chain theory, and energy systems. he/him/his.
The Operations Research Stack Exchange site is now in live—check it out!
- Operations Research♦ 11.8k 11.8k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Using et al. for a last / senior author rather than for a first author
- 33 Is it possible to set a maximum node width in TikZ
- 33 Why are integer minimax problems hard?
- 32 avoid space after commas used as thousands separator in math mode
- 31 What are the main differences between Operations Research in the academic world, in the enterprise world and in the government world?
- 29 Counter-intuitive results in OR
- 27 In an integer program, how I can force a binary variable to equal 1 if some condition holds?
- View more network posts →