Earth, Sol-3, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea
Member for 8 years, 7 months
dabbling in coding and information theory, cryptography, algorithms, and combinatorics. My profile picture is based on an album cover by Joy Division.
- Cryptography 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2k 2k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 341 341 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Jean Bourgain's relatively lesser known significant contributions
- 46 Noteworthy, but not so famous conjectures resolved recent years
- 45 Ron L. Graham’s lesser known significant contributions
- 26 Are there good bounds on binomial coefficients?
- 25 Can error correction and detection be done without adding extra bits?
- 24 Are one-time pads crackable in theory?
- 23 Does Schnorr's 2021 factoring method show that the RSA cryptosystem is not secure?
- View more network posts →