Musician; music is my wife.
Mathematics is my mistress; can't leave that girl alone!
Heads up! I advise those who choose to visit my personal website, www.fuckyeah.biz, to be prepared for, shall I say, an alternate form of web experience, one neither presentationally nor navigationally conformal to the Canons of Web Design/Development. I am of course honored that anyone would care to.
I actually have some academic credentials:
B.S. Mathematics, Caltech, 1972
M.S. Computer Science, Caltech, 1981 (no, it didn't take 9 years!)
Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1995
M.A. Religious Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2005
Damn! I am degree'd out!
Being born 17 September 1950, I am told by astrologer friends that I have the sun and four planets in Virgo! That's supposed to be an astrological whammy of astronomical proportions. But who knows? Certainly not I.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
118 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 at 15:37
- Mathematics 62.3k 62.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 351 351 33 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Inverse of an invertible upper triangular matrix of order 3
- 33 Find $P + Q + R$
- 32 Eigenvalues of matrix with entries that are continuous functions
- 28 Eigenvalues of $A$ and $A + A^T$
- 21 If $\| \alpha(s) \| \leq \| \alpha(s_0) \| = R$, then the curvature $k(s_0)$ is greater than $1/R$
- 20 Are older mathematics textbooks still "valid"?
- 20 is $\det(A^2 + I)$ always non negative?
- View more network posts →