- Stack Overflow 40.8k 40.8k 77 gold badges7676 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 28.6k 28.6k 77 gold badges8989 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 17.6k 17.6k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 610 610 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 How do you achieve a numeric versioning scheme with Git?
- 140 How to forward declare a template class in namespace std?
- 123 Why do C++ libraries and frameworks never use smart pointers?
- 118 Why is the minus sign, '-', generally not overloaded in the same way as the plus sign?
- 114 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 98 Why is 0 false?
- 75 How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another?
- View more network posts →