Empty set (Italy)
Member for 8 years, 6 months
The main problems I like to "work/play/learn" with are Iteration of recursive definitions, hyperoperations, set theory and infinite cardinals, partial order theory, category theory, quandles and conjugation.
Top network posts
- 18 Example $x$, $y$ and $z$ values for $x\uparrow^\alpha y=z$ where $\alpha\in \Bbb R-\Bbb N$
- 14 Hao Wang's $\mathfrak S$ system/$\Sigma$ system: a "transfinite type" theory that avoids the Goedel's theorems.
- 11 Solution of $ax=a^x$
- 10 Conjugation Quandles and... "Quandle-Groups"? From quandles to Groups
- 9 Philosophy of a Mathematician.
- 8 What are $\Sigma _n^i$, $\Pi _n^i$ and $\Delta _n^i$?
- 7 Why infinite cardinalities are not "dense"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.