I am an entrepreneur and developer in the games industry.
Most of my questions on this site have to do with polyominoes; a topic I started to investigate some time ago. I collected my findings in a book, and you can download an open-access version here if this topic interests you:
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 415 415 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 391 391 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 371 371 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 288 288 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Can any number of squares sum to a square?
- 32 How can I generate "random" curves?
- 30 How do I get sub-numbering for theorems (Theorem 1.A., Theorem 1.B., Theorem 2.)?
- 21 Can any number of squares sum to a square?
- 20 What is the indefinite sum of tan(x)?
- 20 How many colors are necessary for a rectangle to never cover a color more than once?
- 16 Why do I have to copy "this" when using LINQ in a struct (and is it OK if I do)?
- View more network posts →