Previous names on stackexchange: Goos, CS
- PhD Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania
- ScB Mathematics - Computer Science, Brown University
- Mathematics 42.9k 42.9k 88 gold badges6666 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Academia 8.6k 8.6k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Web Applications 888 888 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 How do towels stay on hooks?
- 152 Referee wants me to add a plot – because the paper has none
- 129 Colleague blames me for not spotting typos when I only reviewed the structure and content
- 92 What is the accepted syntax for a negative number with an exponent?
- 87 Rejection from a legitimate journal, with reviewers recommending me to try a Beall's list journal
- 78 Is it immoral to advise PhD students in non-industry-relevant topics in middle-lower ranked universities?
- 71 Are all "numbers" just one unit value transformed by a function?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.