- Mathematics 23.7k 23.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Operations Research 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Puzzling 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 101 101 11 bronze badge
Top network posts
- 51 What is the optimal number of dice to roll a Yahtzee in one roll?
- 38 What is the closed form of the $f$ with $f(1)=1$, $f(2)=7$ and $f(n)=7f(n-1)-12f(n-2)$ ($n\ge 3$)?
- 25 A COVID-19 puzzle: How large a class do you need to fit 30 pupils?
- 23 Is there a generating function for any finite sequence of random numbers?
- 22 What node does 11 point to?
- 20 A rook's tour of the chessboard
- 20 Three queens and two rooks covering the chess board... again!
- View more network posts →