Phd in economics
Top network posts
- 37 How to compute ALL Nash equilibria in an example of a 3x3 matrix
- 28 What's wrong with (some) pseudo-randomization
- 19 Can I use the "Secretary Problem" to find the worst candidate, too?
- 12 Bayesian posterior with truncated normal prior
- 11 Is the mean of the truncated normal distribution monotone in $\mu$?
- 8 Large sample asymptotic/theory - Why to care about?
- 7 Covariance of two random variables with monotone transformation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.