I am Culver Kwan and I like Maths. I am very happy that we can interact about maths on this website! And also that I am proud my answer in this question and I got 53 upvotes and 4 downvote(I don't know why), 2 bronze badges (Mortarboard and Nice Answer), and 3 silver badge (Enlightened, Good Answer and Guru)!
Member for 6 months
30 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 13:50
Top network posts
- 20 Can you put L trominos to fill the figure?
- 16 An interesting algorithm about prime numbers that I thought today
- 10 How can I prove that starting from $0$, and repeatedly taking $+10,-10,\times10$ or $\div10$, requires at least $9$ operations to get to $2019$?
- 8 I am learning functional equation and encountered $f(f(x)-x)=x$.
- 5 Find values of $x$ so that the matrix is invertible
- 5 $34!=295232799cd96041408476186096435ab000000$, find $a$ ,$b$, $c$, and $d$
- 5 Who has the winning strategy for the game?
- View more network posts →