- Mathematics 23.7k 23.7k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Chess 906 906 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 777 777 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 731 731 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 457 457 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 44 Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- 37 Real life applications of general vector spaces
- 32 How to tell $i$ from $-i$?
- 31 Why are the solutions of polynomial equations so unconstrained over the quaternions?
- 30 Given a matrix, is there always another matrix which commutes with it?
- 27 When en passant is the only legal move
- View more network posts →