- Mathematics 20.9k 20.9k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Chess 525 525 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 521 521 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 452 452 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 260 260 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 41 Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- 31 Why are the solutions of polynomial equations so unconstrained over the quaternions?
- 31 Is it true that the Fibonacci sequence has the remainders when divided by 3 repeating?
- 30 Real life applications of general vector spaces
- 27 How to tell $i$ from $-i$?
- 26 Given a matrix, is there always another matrix which commutes with it?
- View more network posts →