- Mathematics 22.2k 22.2k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Chess 800 800 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 757 757 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 711 711 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 437 437 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 43 Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- 35 Real life applications of general vector spaces
- 31 Is it true that the Fibonacci sequence has the remainders when divided by 3 repeating?
- 30 Why are the solutions of polynomial equations so unconstrained over the quaternions?
- 27 How to tell $i$ from $-i$?
- 27 Given a matrix, is there always another matrix which commutes with it?
- View more network posts →