I think this post is perhaps my best contribution to MSE
Profile picture from the manga (now adapted to an anime): "So I'm a spider, so what?"
Other than that,
- I haven't joined enrolled in any formal college/ university course yet
- Currently Eighteen
- Mostly all the stuff that I post about/ answer here are from self studying using free online resources. The only 'major' purchase made were getting the books I liked and also an internet connection(w/ a laptop ofc).
- Ideally speaking, I'd like to earn a PhD in mathematics.
Here is a nice Ghost song.
Somewhat useful stuff I've written about offsite:
Find my articles here and older ones here. Be sure to check out the one I wrote on Taylor series (It's one of my favourite ideas in mathematics). Also here is my Anki Deck for Highschool Chem (Based on the Indian Syllabus)
Math and Science content:
Slipping Hexagons-Animated physics problems
Professor Ghrist - Animated vector calculus
Panda The red- Tl;dr Medium.com writer, but it was from their writing I understood Feynmans trick and grasped multipole expansion the first time. I recommend a 100%.
Khan academy India - If you are an Indian High schooler (+1 / +2), I highly recommend you to check these videos out. The explanations are much better than most 'coachings' based channels.
Curvology (weird graphs and all)- totally underrated youtuber
Member for 1 year, 10 months
111 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Physics 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 487 487 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 431 431 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 What is the physics behind origami?
- 33 Accused of cheating due to the time accounted by Blackboard
- 29 The usage of chain rule in physics
- 23 I found that a method I was hoping to publish is already known. What would be a proper way to retract emails sent to professors asking for help?
- 23 What effect does closing a lid in some recipe do?
- 18 Advice for getting a paper published as a highschooler
- 17 If Newton's third law is true, why do things compress?
- View more network posts →