- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Politics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Korean Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Is this an easter egg to Sherlock in Thor Ragnarok?
- 79 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- 76 In The Matrix, why is Neo confusing left and right?
- 48 Is this an easter egg to Sherlock in Thor Ragnarok?
- 42 Is it important for the plot that Leia is Luke's sister?
- 42 Which city in Burgundy is it on this Samsung ad?
- 41 How to tell my professor that I don't understand the class and that I want office hours?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
3 Is “playing dumb” considered un-helpful? Sep 13 '17