- Science Fiction & Fantasy 7.8k 7.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Korean Language 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Politics 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Is this an easter egg to Sherlock in Thor Ragnarok?
- 80 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- 77 In The Matrix, why is Neo confusing left and right?
- 48 Is this an easter egg to Sherlock in Thor Ragnarok?
- 42 Is it important for the plot that Leia is Luke's sister?
- 42 Which city in Burgundy is it on this Samsung ad?
- 41 How to tell my professor that I don't understand the class and that I want office hours?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
3 Is “playing dumb” considered un-helpful? Sep 13 '17