My hobby is to answer questions about GAP (http://www.gap-system.org/, Twitter:@gap_system), a system for discrete computational algebra. I am also the author of the Software Carpentry lesson "Programming with GAP" which provides hands-on introduction for GAP beginners.
Asking GAP questions at Mathematics Q&A site, please use the tag (gap), following these suggestions. Please note that there are well-established support channels for GAP users such as GAP Forum and GAP Support where your question might be noticed quicker by a larger number of GAP users and developers of GAP and its packages; therefore, dependently on your question, GAP Forum and GAP Support may be more suitable places for posting it.
Top network posts
- 22 Most wanted reproducible results in computational algebra
- 15 Which resources are available to self-study GAP?
- 11 Proof that the Rubik’s Cube group is 2-generated
- 10 How to find all subgroups of a group in GAP
- 9 Whether to include a middle initial in author name on academic publications?
- 9 How do I substitute a value into a polynomial in GAP?
- 9 Novel approaches to elementary number theory and abstract algebra
- View more network posts →