Hello! I am an assistant professor at Wesleyan University. I am interested in mathematical logic (primarily model theory) and adjacent areas.
Middletown, CT, United States
Member for 9 years, 4 months
19 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Mathematics 41.2k 41.2k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 580 580 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 111 111 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Create unique number from 2 numbers
- 52 Why do many graduate programs in mathematics (United States) still have foreign language requirements today (in 2010s)?
- 38 Apparent inconsistency of Lebesgue measure
- 33 Expressing associativity with only two variables
- 32 How do I find an integer value for which an expression is non-prime?
- 30 Tarski's decidability proof on real closed field and Peano arithmetic
- 25 Why is 'isomorphism' defined more generally in Category theory than in Abstract Algebra?
- View more network posts →