Hello! I am an assistant professor at Wesleyan University. I am interested in mathematical logic (primarily model theory) and adjacent areas.
Middletown, CT, United States
Member for 8 years, 5 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 at 1:51
Top network posts
- 68 Create unique number from 2 numbers
- 51 Why do many graduate programs in mathematics (United States) still have foreign language requirements today (in 2010s)?
- 36 Apparent inconsistency of Lebesgue measure
- 28 How do I find an integer value for which an expression is non-prime?
- 25 Tarski's decidability proof on real closed field and Peano arithmetic
- 24 Why is 'isomorphism' defined more generally in Category theory than in Abstract Algebra?
- 19 Does a finite first-order theory which has a model always have a finite model?
- View more network posts →