I am a PhD student in Physics that studies math as a hobby.
My favorite mathematical proof is Euler's solution of the Basel problem using the infinite product representation of the sinc function.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
22 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 4:32
Top network posts
- 38 I think I can complete the square of any quadratic, is it true? (Any reason to ever use Quad. Formula?)
- 36 Why can't you square both sides of an equation?
- 25 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 23 Series expansion of the determinant for a matrix near the identity
- 21 Explanation of Lagrange Interpolating Polynomial
- 20 Dedekind-Like construction of p-adic numbers
- 19 Series expansion of the determinant for a matrix near the identity
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
10 Is my solution correct? Posts Oct 24 '14
1 Using Math.SE for contests Oct 24 '14