Top network posts
- 42 In plain language, what's the significance of a field?
- 36 In plain language, what's the difference between two things that are 'equivalent', 'equal', and 'identical'?
- 33 Why do proof authors use natural language sentences to write proofs?
- 32 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 29 Why is acceleration expressed as m/s/s?
- 27 If I don't know whether a staff member has a PhD, should I address her as Dr. in my emails?
- 24 Why can there not be more than one sigma bond in a set of bonds?
- View more network posts →