This account is closed.
My CV: a mathematician. My papers.
"I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me". Isaac Newton
Member for 8 years, 2 months
112 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 18:10
Top network posts
- 88 How to prove every closed interval in R is compact?
- 27 Graph theoretic proof: For six irrational numbers, there are three among them such that the sum of any two of them is irrational.
- 23 Graph theoretic proof: For six irrational numbers, there are three among them such that the sum of any two of them is irrational.
- 20 Do Hausdorff spaces that aren't completely regular appear in practice?
- 19 Integer function which takes every value infinitely often
- 17 Is a finite group determined by the family of all its 2-generated subgroups?
- 16 A chess knight's moves
- View more network posts →