- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 519 519 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Why do professors give talks on published work without their coauthors present at the seminars?
- 25 Classic type theory textbooks
- 20 What's the meaning of a set to the power of another set?
- 17 Rejecting infinity
- 16 Troll Maths : Bijection between P(N) and N?
- 12 New research on coding in reverse mathematics?
- 10 What's the difference between "$\to$" (implication) and "$\vdash$" (therefore)?
- View more network posts →