Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
- Stack Overflow 432.6k 432.6k 6565 gold badges360360 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 57.1k 57.1k 2323 gold badges170170 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.6k 26.6k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10887 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2346 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1324 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in Git?
- 1298 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1200 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1043 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 1001 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →