A nice typo from an old course list:
" ... from a mathematically vigorous point of view."
Member for 9 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 15:15
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.1k 3.1k 1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computational Science 812 812 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 781 781 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 568 568 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 371 How to add an extra column to a NumPy array
- 89 Converting RGB to grayscale/intensity
- 82 Is it possible to specify your own distance function using scikit-learn K-Means Clustering?
- 65 Simple wrapping of C code with cython
- 65 Combine 3 separate numpy arrays to an RGB image in Python
- 65 Principal component analysis in Python
- 57 Matplotlib subplots_adjust hspace so titles and xlabels don't overlap?
- View more network posts →