Likes to orbit the Sun, but doesn't want to be as cozy with Sun as Earth, and will never snuggle up like Venus or Mercury. I like my buddies Phobos and Deimos. But Jupiter! Geez. Don't get me started. Big lug. No wonder the asteroids broke up. And Saturn thinks it's so cool because it has rings. What-ever.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 3:15
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 986 986 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 958 958 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 561 561 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 526 526 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 How to list the functions of a namespace?
- 34 Our instructor threw together freely available YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles instead of lectures. What should I do?
- 29 Is there a difference between "forthcoming" and "in press"?
- 26 Interleave lists in R
- 23 Kolmogorov-Smirnov with discrete data: What is proper use of dgof::ks.test in R?
- 21 Why can't tail calls be optimized in JVM-based Lisps?
- 20 How to get absolute coordinates of object inside a <g> group?
- View more network posts →