Graduate student in mathematics (Master 2 at Université Pierre et Marie Curie) and theoretical computer science (Parisian Master of Reasearch in Computer Science at Université Paris Diderot). Currently doing a PhD in homotopical algebra in relation with foundation of computer science.
Interested in category theory, algebraic topology, algebraic geometry, model theory. Curious about cryptography, homotopy of type theory, categorical semantics of programming languages, and the daily use of Coq/Agda/whatever in mathematics...
Member for 6 years
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '17 at 9:08
Top Network Posts
- 53 Are "if" and "iff" interchangeable in definitions?
- 18 Abelianization of free group is the free abelian group
- 14 Memoization without array
- 12 Why an integral symbol for the category of elements of a presheaf?
- 11 Abstract nonsense proof
- 10 Toy examples for Kan extensions
- 10 Origins of the name "Q" and "R" for cofibrant and fibrant replacement functors.
- View more network posts →